To complete a monthly cycle of tasks that accelerate the collection of premium and manage payment performance in respect of open market, binding authorities, treaties, lineslips and covers (F&T) and meet pre-agreed targets and SLA’s, ensuring that all feedback is appropriately processed and followed up, whilst managing broker relationships and working towards ensuring that all internal and external SLA’s, targets and objectives are met.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing, validating and rendering broker statements to ensure they are accurate and current, for use in chasing debt.
- Maintain broker and client feedback onto I2Blade and/or Client systems in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring that this is kept up to date and that any unanswered feedback is followed up. Ensure that any required actions are escalated to the account handlers.
- Liaise extensively with external parties, namely Brokers to bring about enhanced payment performance and to ensure work is appropriately prioritised within brokers.
- Establish good work relationships with brokers, including attending and leading meetings in line with the departments Broker Meeting Strategy.
- Ensure feedback received is comprehensive and addresses all criteria thus providing dashboard users with a true and accurate position.
- Monitoring and chasing of all methods of placement to ensure prompt settlement of premium by telephone, email and meeting.
- Escalate all issues relating to processing and payment performance, bordereaux provision and quality, broker query resolution etc. to management to ensure these are incorporated in relevant client reports.
- Work to all internal and external SLA’s.
- To interrogate, as appropriate, LAE (the Lloyd’s Accounts Enquiry System) and Tracker (the Lloyd’s Customer Enquiry System for tracking the progression of inwards submissions through Xchanging).
- To ensure that all client queries / requests are appropriately logged in accordance with current procedures and to maintain appropriate records relative to all processes undertaken.
- To provide progress and status reports to management and / or client management as required.
- Other duties as required
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within the Lloyd’s insurance Market, ideally with syndicate credit control experience.
- An understanding of the working practices and processes that operate.
- Experience in using Lloyd’s Account Enquiry and Tracker.
- Intermediate/advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes; Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract and identify key issues.
- Ability to build effective relationships (internally/externally), establishing credibility amongst an extensive client group.
Key Personnel Skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment, with good organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical skills, with the ability to work accurately and showing attention to detail.
- Strong reporting capabilities.