Visit Premierir.co.uk for details of this role and many more.
Monday - Friday 9 - 5, Free Parking, pension, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and other benefits.
Our Client is an Insurance organisation based in Bedford. They are looking for a staff member to deal with Motor, Household and associated Personal Lines Insurance.
- Act as the primary point of contact for customers both by telephone and email
- Respond to telephone queries and follow up leads to promote products and services
- Liaise with existing customers regarding their renewals, identify and act on cross selling opportunities, issue quotes and process subsequent paperwork
- To build and maintain an excellent rapport with customers, providers and colleagues across the group
- Update and maintain records on core systems
- Liaise with Insurers regarding customer policies
- To log all business activity, ensuring revenue is accurately recorded and documented
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation/correspondence
The Ideal Applicant will have the following experience
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Personal lines insurance experience
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Target driven with the ability to meet and exceed KPI's
- Strong team player
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Please note that we try to notify Candidates regarding the success of their job applications, however, this is not always possible, due to the high level of applications received. If you do not hear from us within 10 days, please note that unfortunately you have not been successful with regard to this particular role in Bedford, Bedfordshire.