Insurance Sales Advisor - Wokingham Branch
Up to 25K for the right candidate depending on experience, plus realistic bonus of £(Apply online only) per month. 24 day's annual holiday plus bank holidays. Private Medical Insurance, Company Sick Pay, Company Pension Scheme, Child Care Vouchers, Employee Discounts and Cycle to Work Scheme.
What's in it for you?
Excellent opportunity for someone wanting a career in Insurance with a structured internal training programme in place and opportunities for career progression with every effort made to promote from within the organisation.
A privately owned, Insurance broker who look after the insurance needs of over 60,000 customers, across their branch network. Each of their branch managers have at least 10 year's industry experience and they and their teams receive on-going training throughout their careers.
As an Insurance Sales Advisor you will be based in the Wokingham Branch
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• Dealing with incoming post as directed on the day of receipt
• To learn how to deal with outgoing post and to take responsibility for ensuring that general diary lists are kept up to date
• To organise and keep your own work area tidy
• To answer telephone calls within three rings and to deal with client queries / requests politely and efficiently within your capabilities. Seek assistance from, or refer client to, branch manager or assistant branch manager where necessary
• To deal with customer queries / requests at the counter, as above
• To invite renewals as directed ensuring that clients are notified of their renewals in accordance with FSA rules, as outlined in the staff handbook
• To actively improve the sales results of the branch by improving personal selling skills and customer care skills
• To actively improve customer care and cross-selling by telephoning clients at times agreed by the branch manager, notably a few weeks after sending out policy documents
• To actively improve cross-selling by listening for opportunities, e.g. a customer advising a change of address on a motor policy may need household insurance or a client requesting a green card may need travel insurance
To be considered for this position you will need to
• Insurance experience preferable, along with some sales experience
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• A high level of numeracy.
• The ability to manage your time and be able to work on a number of cases concurrently.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Flexible approach to work.
• Strong Admin and IT Skills.
If this role sounds like the right opportunity then call Sally on (Apply online only), call/text
Across-the-Board Recruitment operates as a recruitment business and agency. Across-the-Board Recruitment and its clients are equal opportunities employers