Motor Claims Reporting Manager (9-12 months)
£30-35k depending on experience.
Do you have previous Claims Management experience ideally within the motor insurance industry?
Are you proficient with MS Excel and the production of reports?
Can you prioritise, manage your own time effectively and communicate with key stakeholders in a professional manner?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Legal Department for an enthusiastic Motor Claims and Reporting Manager to cover a period of maternity. As the Motor Claims and Reporting Manager you will be responsible for the management of the group's accident management contract, the production of management information including claims, provisions and insurance reports and supporting road risk management initiatives.
• Management of the motor accident management contract
• Management of fleet and car ownership scheme insurance
• Management of customer vehicle-related complaints and third party claims
• Operation and maintenance of a claims database
• Production of regular provisions and claims reports
• Collation of data required to support business vehicle usage
Qualifications & Attributes:
• Highly competent in the use of excel
• Proficient in data management and analysis
• Concise management reporting
• Excellent communication skills
• Resilient and resourceful
• Work on own initiative as part of a small team
• Manage multiple deadlines and prioritise work efficiently
• Effective decision maker
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
• Legal or business degree (or equivalent) or insurance qualification
• Claims management experience
• Customer focused role, preferably dealing with the public
• Awareness of safety and road risk issues
If successful, the post will be due to start in February 2018.
Benefits include weekly pay, paid annual leave accrual based on 33 days per annum after 12 weeks, free parking, open-plan office environment, kitchen facilities and more!
Interested? Click to apply